Working with your Multi-Academy Trust
The ever evolving education sector brings significant changes to the way schools are managed. Multi-academy trusts (MAT) provide many benefits to individual schools, ensuring they are sharing and learning from each other.
We are recognised for being at the forefront of innovation by ensuring the educational outcomes a school aspires to are complemented by, and not driven by, technology. We can work with you and your trust, understanding your challenges and issues, to create outstanding bespoke ICT solutions.
Our services can support you across all of your schools and their evolving ICT requirements. We work with multi-academy trusts across the UK to support their ICT vision. We provide them with consistant services and tools for collaboration whilst reducing costs across their MAT's ICT. Read one of our case studies here.
The benefits of a joined up approach:
- Any user can be anywhere and have the same experience
- Barriers to collaboration removed
- Improved disaster recovery
- Ability to manage a scaled user base over multiple sites
- Centralised data gathering and reporting
- Cost Savings
What does it mean to an IT team?
- Opportunity - grow team and develop skill set
- More staff to manage? Structure of team, skills etc.
- Strategy and design much more important
- Continuity and ability to manage is a key factor
- Communication across organisation more important and more difficult
What does it mean to finance team?
- Continuity across sites
- A clear strategy and plan with budgeted costs
- Managed and consistent costs
- Huge savings across the group
- Ability to individualise per school but part of a wider plan
Our Private Wide Area Network (PWAN)
Virtue Technologies’ Private Wide Area Network (PWAN) turns internet connections into true private circuits without the use of complicated VPNs. We do this by building a dedicated private core network for a school, the whole network is then protected by a dedicated firewall which we customise to each school’s specific requirements. A PWAN provides a collection of schools such as a secondary, and its associated feeder primary schools, with a private network with absolute security and without the need of VPN tunnels. As our PWAN has been designed to work across all of their connectivity solutions, we’re able to connect a primary school with a high speed EoFTTC to a secondary school with a leased line.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly: