Why Choose Virtue for your Software Licensing?
Virtue Technologies is a Microsoft authorised education reseller, meaning we are able to help all academic establishments with their licensing requirements.
Having many years of experience in the education sector, we understand that you want the most cost-effective and simple licensing solutions for your school’s software.
Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES)
We offer Microsoft’s single subscription agreement which covers all products licenced across your school based on the number of Full Time Equivalent (FTE) staff.
The Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solution (EES) offers:
- Easy compliance
- Customised solutions
- Lower TCO and administration
- Simplified asset management
With EES you can licence single, multiple or even an entire school system, such as a local authority without the need to track every computer in your system, just your FTE (staff that work over 200 hrs per year) count once per year.
Virtue Technologies will help you find the right solution and sign and submit the agreement and enrolment, keeping everything as stress-free and seamless as possible.
Benefits of EES
- Counting FTE staff once per year covers all staff and shared-use computers allowing for accurate licensing for the products they need
- Free web access for non-education qualified users giving free access to Office 365 A1 and the ability to subscribe to cloud services or on-premises products.
- Broad access to the full suite of products and services and the most current versions of licensed software
- Push the boundaries of your classroom with advanced productivity tools designed to enhance the educational experience
- Easy to add products across the organisation so you can deliver the right mix of tech and services to your faculty, staff and students
- Certain products qualify for student licences at no extra cost
What EES includes
We will help you select and order the subscription licences for your school or college from a wide range of Microsoft software through EES. These include:
Microsoft 365 A3 Plan:
- Windows 10 Education E3
- Microsoft Office 365 A3
- EMS E3
- Minecraft: Education Edition
Microsoft 365 A5 Plan:
- Windows 10 Education E5
- Microsoft Office 365 A5
- EMS E5
- Minecraft: Education Edition
Examples of software products available as additional products include: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Windows Server and Exchange Server, as well as additional CALs or Microsoft Online Services.
Related case studies
Read some of the challenges we've helped our customers overcome
Bedford High School
The cyber security requirements from the government are increasing the need for schools to manage a growing number of controls to manage the cyber risk.Download the case study
Following issues with their original provider, it became imperative that their IT support move to a provider who could help them navigate their licenses, in a straightforward manner.Download the case study
Two Counties Multi-Academy Trust
Two Counties MAT were a brand new customer to Virtue when we helped them migrate their email and data from on-premise to Office 365, enabling the deployment of a Trust-wide backup policy.Download the case study