d telephony service for schools utilises the latest cloud-based technology to provide schools and colleges with a cost-effective, reliable and flexible communications system to maximise functionality whilst minimising costs.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a great alternative to traditional landline phone services. Voice calls, video and data are all transmitted over the internet.
Landline phones are now being gradually phased out, so it is a good time for setting up your school’s system for better communications.
Our feature-rich hosted telephony solution is cost-effective, reliable and efficient. All of the hardware and software needed to run your school comms system is located off-site and maintained by us.
Switching your school phone system to a hosted VoIP solution can go a long way toward helping your school adapt and future-proof your communications.
Our hosted telephony uses cloud-based technology to provide schools and colleges with a cost-effective, reliable, flexible and user-friendly communications system to maximise functionality whilst minimising costs.
VoIP will also give your administrators and teachers access to a wide variety of applications, which leads to more productive collaboration.
Key advantages of VoIP include:
- Free calls to any phone on your network, across your school or trust
- Low-cost calls to non-IP phones
- Low-cost setup & initial outlay
- Save up to 70% based on national fixed-line telecommunications providers
- Use your phone anywhere with an internet connection
- Keep your existing numbers, including direct dials & your fax number
- Add users on any site as your network grows
- Easy to set up – it’s just plug & play
- Monthly itemised billing as standard
- Web-based management system
- Supported by Virtue Engineers on our friendly Help Desk
- Ongoing updates via the Cloud
- UK-based infrastructure, services & support
Switching to VoIP
Switching to a hosted telephony service couldn’t be easier, our dedicated team will arrange everything for you and we’ll transfer your main school or college number into our service free of charge, with additional DDI numbers, no
Related case studies
Read some of the challenges we've helped our customers overcome
Bedford High School
The cyber security requirements from the government are increasing the need for schools to manage a growing number of controls to manage the cyber risk.Download the case study
Following issues with their original provider, it became imperative that their IT support move to a provider who could help them navigate their licenses, in a straightforward manner.Download the case study
Two Counties Multi-Academy Trust
Two Counties MAT were a brand new customer to Virtue when we helped them migrate their email and data from on-premise to Office 365, enabling the deployment of a Trust-wide backup policy.Download the case study