Using our extensive knowledge and experience of working in the education sector, we have developed a diverse portfolio of support and service solutions that can be fully tailored to meet any of your requirements.
Our expert inhouse, fully accredited and experienced staff can take care of day to day support as well as dealing with any special projects such as:
Installation and Integration
The costs in terms of both money and time required to develop a skilled team who can choose, install and integrate the right technology for your school can be prohibitive for schools.
That’s why Virtue Technologies have made this investment for you; our certified in-house engineers who adhere to ITIL and FITS methodologies will take the stress out of installation and integration, with a complete range of bespoke services that covers:
- Microsoft Windows Domain upgrades
- Storage, backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Client and server virtualisation
All projects are fully scoped, costed and agreed prior to work starting.
Whether you want to completely outsource your ICT support, or you need services which will complement existing in-house resources, we can help.
Our engineers work alongside our customers to deliver their ICT plans – taking the burden away from staff members.
We have designed a wide range of solutions for different school types, and cover:
- Primary – delivering a reliable, safe and secure environment that provides: first-line support, administration, and development of all ICT resources
- Secondary and FE – full or part-managed specialist services that complement existing in-house solutions and services
- Academies, Federations & Free schools and new build projects – we work as or with a lead integrator as part of a supply chain or in partnership to offer complimentary support services for new capital build programmes
Our Project Management Services combine elements of our support options and other services (see below) to deliver a tailor-made solution to precisely meet your needs.
Our support services provide essential help and advice; we recognise no two schools are alike, so we offer a modular and flexible approach. This enables you to design a support solution that exactly matches your requirements, without the need for long-term contracts. This approach includes:
- Hardware support – we offer break/fix hardware support with all the major vendors’ equipment supported.
- Software support – complimentary support services for server-based software products such as Windows server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange and VMware virtualisation products. These can be provided as unlimited on-site and remote support contracts. Telephone support contracts are also available. All our support contracts can be delivered with flexible service levels of up to 2-hours response. Software support can also be combined with hardware support and managed services to give a complete support package.
- Live monitoring – proactive monitoring services to assist in-house resources or work in combination with our managed support services to deliver a complete support package. This service can help find problems before they affect your systems, maximise network uptime and allow proper planning of problem resolution as opposed to continual fire fighting.
We also have a wide range of complimentary services including:
- Consultancy – designed to help bridge the gap between in-house technical teams and senior leadership. Offering impartial advice on procurement and help with development plans.
- Project Management – our in-house project management services give you access to certified service delivery managers.
- Business Continuity – consultancy and design services to ensure disaster recovery plans are in place and up to the required standards.
- Training – complete training services can be delivered for all the technologies we provide. These range from off-site certificated courses to on-site bespoke technical and user training.
Related case studies
Read some of the challenges we've helped our customers overcome
Bedford High School
The cyber security requirements from the government are increasing the need for schools to manage a growing number of controls to manage the cyber risk.Download the case study
Following issues with their original provider, it became imperative that their IT support move to a provider who could help them navigate their licenses, in a straightforward manner.Download the case study
Two Counties Multi-Academy Trust
Two Counties MAT were a brand new customer to Virtue when we helped them migrate their email and data from on-premise to Office 365, enabling the deployment of a Trust-wide backup policy.Download the case study