Virtue, in partnership with Sophos, are running Cyber Education Roadshows for West Cheshire Network & Business Managers. You will find industry experts and thought leaders to gather and share insights, strategies, and best practices. This is a series of meetings to enhance your knowledge and fortify your organisation’s defences against cyber threats.
We have a program of 2 remaining sessions in place that will cover the following sessions:
• Session 3: Security Road Mapping and MDR
• Session 4: Security Best Practice and Next Steps
This is a unique opportunity to explore the latest trends, network with fellow professionals, and engage in discussions about safeguarding your school.
Session 3: Thursday 14th December 2023
Session 4: Thursday 18th January 2023
8am until 1.30pm
Each sessions will include free breakfast and free lunch for all delegates.
MacDonald Portal Hotel Golf & Spa, Cobblers Cross Ln, Tarporley, CW6 0DJ
Thursday 14th December: Security Road Mapping & MDR – Sophos
- Virtue: Cloud security & IT strategy road mapping
- Sophos: How we’re here to help, case study examples
- Case studies: Bishop Heber – How ransomware affected teaching & learning
- Roundtables discussions
Thursday 18th January: Security Best Practice & Next Steps
- High-level recap: ransomware, security best practises
- Culture of security
- Education and social engineering
- User training
- Virtue presentation: Virtue Security Review and Estate Discovery
- Roundtable discussion