Impero has developed a range of network management software solutions, relied upon by education establishments around the world.
Consolidating a range of powerful network management features, Impero’s product range is designed to save money, time and carbon, while increasing productivity and reducing risk.
Using Impero’s network management software is easy, and it’s flexible enough to support your way of working. Put simply, Impero hands you the power to control your network in a way that best suits your establishment.
Impero Education Pro remote monitoring and management software combines network management, desktop management and classroom management in one single consolidated solution.
- classroom management
- inventory management
- power management
- licence management
- computer usage monitoring
- desktop utilisation
- print management
- remote control and support
- Save money – By controlling print and managing power from the day it’s installed, Impero Education Pro dramatically reduces the cost of running a busy network. A typical return on investment from the power management functionality alone can be seen in just 6-8 months.
- Save time – Network Managers can respond to issues and fix problems remotely, saving valuable hours each day and reducing classroom downtime. Teaching staff see a reduction in classroom admin as many tasks, such as marking exams, are automated.
- Focus learning – Impero Education Pro is designed to keep students on task. Websites and applications can be blocked at an individual, group or entire network level and classroom control lies in the hands of the tutor. Real-time visibility of every user’s computer, in one central view, helps staff keep a close eye on usage.
- Reduce carbon – Cutting down on unnecessary print and applying power management restrictions across the network, including remote power on/off, reduces the environmental impact of your network.
- Stay safe – Keyword detection, website blocks and filters incorporate e-safety for schools and ensure students are protected and that violations are highlighted and dealt with in real time.
Impero Classroom Manager is an easy-to-use classroom management and e-safety software solution, designed to equip education establishments with everything they need to keep students safe and engaged in the digital classroom.
The Features – digital classroom management
- Thumbnail view of devices in use
- Lock screen/group
- Disable printer
- Mute Sound
- Broadcast teacher/student
- Send files
- Run websites
- Run applications
- Exam builder
- Power on/off
- Log on/off
- Issue tasks
- Quick question
- Send message
- Print quota
The Features – e-safety
- Block/allow websites and applications
- Violation capture and reporting
- Pre-populated and bespoke keyword detection policies
- Display class acceptable use policies
- Confide button to report incidents anonymously
- Save time - reduce classroom administration time by automating many activities, including issuing and marking exams, powering on/off machines, logging students on/off, or running files, applications & websites on student devices at the touch of a button.
- Focus learning - remove ICT distractions within a lesson with the ability to lock screens, internet access, printers and sound at the click of a button as well as control access to certain websites, applications and devices at an individual, group or entire network level.
- Increase communication - communicate easily with students throughout a lesson, through tutor/student screen broadcasting, task issue, real time exams, file transfer and messaging.
- Keep students safe - monitor, identify and manage e-safety incidents within lessons in line with Ofsted best practice through automated key word detection, blocks and filters, with real-time alerts and screen shot evidence.
Combining network management, desktop management and digital classroom management in one single consolidated solution.